Thursday, April 21, 2011

Munajah 'balls Pride'

Divine ....
You opened the gates of freedom that continues to pursue this self
You deliver this step in the search
But this self is always restless
But this self is always searching
***


Divine ....
You do not get enough of giving the self that is always just picking out and ask
You continue to accompany this soul who always feels lonely and anxious
But this self is always neglected and often do not care
But this self is still just close their eyes hearts and often do not ever want to understand
***


Divine ....
You're always watching these steps which often betray
You always keep myself this many times reviling
But this is still too self-denying
But the self is not yet nevertheless realize
***

Divine ....
You are never negligent in conducting this self
You never hold grudges in any of this self-conceit
But this self is still just turn a blind eye care
But this still neglected self
***

Divine ....
You are always shade light on this self stupid
You do not get enough of this self-serving benevolence in which often belies
But this self is still not understood
But this self still disobeys

# # #

Divine ....
But to whom else would I have to ask, but I am someone who is always thirsty
But to whom else would I find out, while I was a lot of people who do not know the direction
Though you only stayed most liked
And only Thou who never tired guide
***

Divine ....
But to whom else to expect, but I am the person covered by passion
But to whom else would I complain, while I am someone who is always chestnut
In fact you only the most caring
In fact you only the most understanding
***

Divine ....
But to whom else would I believe, whereas I know people who do not banya
But to whom else would I lean, while those like me who often feel bothered
And only you who know me and most keep their most
And only Thou who never hard and never complained
***

Divine ....
But to whom else would I depend on, while I often do wrong person
But to whom else would I leave, while I often do people act
And only You are most like and accept every apology
And only You are the most spacious and always receive
***

Divine ....
Lift yourself on your maghfirah
Bring yourself in a place filled with bright light of thy
Until I was really close to the bounty of thy
Until I really with You

No comments:

Post a Comment